Dr Greenberg will be working with Stemlogix to begin treatment to improve healing.
A single fat tissue collection can produce a lifetime supply of stem cells to help keep your pet healthy and happy!
Why Stem Cell Therapy?
- 1. May treat the underlying causes of conditions by recovering the diseased/damaged tissue.
- 2. Alleviates suffering by substantially reducing pain & restoring function.
- 3. Increases mobility & improves quality of life.
- 4. May help avoid the need to expensive pharmaceuticals that can cause multiple, negative side effects.
- 5. May help avoid invasive & expensive surgeries.
Stem Cell Therapy Treats:
- 1. Athirst – Arthritis affect 1 in every 4 adults dogs and more than 75 percent of all dogs by the time they are ten years of age.
- 2. Hip Dysplasia – Canine hip dysplasia can occure in 50 percent or more of some of the larger breeds of dogs.
- 3. Elbow Dysplasia – Elbow dysplasia can occur in 12 to 40 percent of canines depending on their genetic makeup.
- 4. Cartilage, Tendon and Ligament Damage.
Conditions Being Researched:
- 1. Liver Disease
- 2. Kidney Disease
- 3. Heart Disease
- 4. Autoimmune Disease
- 5. Another Other Conditions